Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My three from Despicable Me...

                              

My three girls are as different as night and day and somewhere in between.  On one occasion when we took them to the movie, Despicable Me 2, my husband and I realized how similar our girls are to the three in that movie.


Our oldest so responsible (most of the time), caring for her sisters, yet has a desire to please others and win their approval.  She is ever adventurous (as long as it's not too dangerous).  Her love for constant learning, researching, inventing, and creating never ceases to amaze me.  Altogether, growing up too fast...  



Our little middle prefers to live life in a hat, not caring about the style of others, so inventing her own (which I honestly love!) She is ever patience with her younger sister who could test even the likes of Job.  She appears shy to most, but has those moments where her inner boldness abounds.  She is one of the most giving people I know. 


Our littlest could spend every day in a her tutu, fluttering from one activity to another.  She could be referred to as sassy, spunky, and a few other descriptive words.  But life would certainly not be the same without her.  Even with her daily appetizer of whine and cheese, she cuddles like no other and brings such joy to our lives.  




No comments:

Post a Comment